We offer three sessions, in either a workshop or keynote format:
Client activation and community awareness
- We think of the Client Activation and Community Awareness (CACA) strategy as the best ‘hack’ for increasing awareness and credibility of early stage B2B businesses.
- Standalone thought leadership works exceptionally well where you already have awareness and trust within a industry. But if you’re starting outside of the spotlight, it can take years to build credibility to the point where people feel they need to pay attention on topics related to the future of ‘their’ industry.
- A CACA strategy shortcuts this credibility building phase by leveraging the existing awareness and trust of your clients and others within the community. By featuring these individuals in content (of various formats), you can dramatically accelerate your awareness and trust to build a platform for industry leadership.
Get started with B2B blogging as a lead generation tool
- A practical session to help you get started with the strategy and process of using a blog as a lead generating, content marketing strategy. Designed for sales and marketing teams within B2B businesses looking to use blogging as a lead generation tool. Also accessible for executives of smaller businesses and startups looking to use blogging as a scalable lead acquisition channel.
Building personal thought leadership as a marketing strategy
- A in-depth session on personal thought leadership as a marketing strategy. This is a targeted at CEOs, Non-Executive Directors and Senior Executives looking to build personal thought leadership as a marketing strategy. It is also highly relevant for the marketing teams supporting these individuals.
All sessions are available in a keynote or workshop format. The keynote covers the same content but includes less practical examples and exercises.